Mark Dulisse Used Deceptive Marketing Practices to Defraud & Deny Customer Refund &...
Mark Dulisse aka Freedom 55 Financial aka Dominating Google
I ordered an online digital product called Dominating Google that offered an
unconditional 60-day moneyback guarantee from an unethical & unscrupulous
internet marketer who goes by the name Mark Dulisse who defrauded me of my
money & then later denied me access as a member to www.dominatinggoogle.com after I filed a refund claim with PayPal!
The reason why I filed a claim is because I did not receive all the info advertised that I really wanted & the seller Mark Dulisse refused & or FAILED to respond to any & all of my email requests or phone calls during a period of 45 days so I decided if he is not going to provide the missing info or respond to any of my email requests then I better request a refund before it's too late.
So after patiently waiting for so long I called PayPal & they suggested I file a claim immediately against Mark Dulisse to get my money back.
So I followed the PayPal representatives recommendation by filing a claim
against Mark Dulisse the alleged fraudster.
Then I later discover via PayPal that the alleged deceptive
seller Mark Dulisse was denying me a refund in spite of his advertised refund
Furthermore Mark Dulisse belligerently stated over the phone
that PayPal will not grant refunds for digital downloads.
"If the seller responds to Paypal by email within the
next 10 day even if the alleged scam seller Mark Dulisse denies any buyer a
refund." says PayPal Representative via Phone
It appears that alleged that conman Mark Dulisse uses PayPal as a loophole or trick to avoid
legitimately honoring his 60 day moneyback guarantee even though it is publicly
Mark Dulisse now appears to be delusional by simply ignored my request for a refund & then later resorting to sending me emails accusing me of stealing his digital
product along with his 3 advertised free plugin bonuses.
What the conman Mark Dulisse fails to realize is that I
added these free bonuses to my websites while I was waiting for Mark Dulisse to
deliver the promised missing content that I was looking for & that was also
clearly advertised on his internet website.
Not only does the Mark Dulisse act like a criminal white
collar scam artist he then completely denies me access to the membership that I
originally paid $197 for while still denying my request for a refund.
Mark Dulisse justifies his unethical behavior by
fraudulently claimimg (blatantly lying)I gave away his 3 SEO plugins to other
internet site owners.
The fact is I own all three sites on the same server &
the same IP address even though I use different aliases which is not illegal as
long you don't do anything illegal or deceptive.
The reason why I'm reporting this is because Mark Dulisse
will attempt to change the subject when cornered or confronted.
I have the email receipt by paypal for the digital product
ordered on Feb 28 2011 by Mark Dulisse which verifies he did not honor the
promised 60 day unconditional moneyback guarantee.
I do not recommend you order any digital product from Mark Dulisse unless you use a credit card to order as may have to dispute your credit card charge if you ever decide his product for whatever reason did not work for you. Mark Dulisse is very unethical as demonstrated by his refusal to provide customer support, honor any refunds then cancel my membership after stealing my money & lying about honoring any unconditional refunds.
Mark Duluiss (aka Mark Devious) will probably jusify his behavior by wrongfully referring to my website www.ErosRx.com & making false accusations as he did in his emails that i will gladly post if & when he responds. Mark Duluisse may attempt to paint me as a free loader as he will probably do with you if you ever order any of his products & then decide to ask for a refund for whatever reason.
Before you listen any of Mark Dulisse's lies & distortions read the free bonuses at bottom of page & the 60 day moneyback guarantee & then decide if he is trustworthy or just another Internet marketing conman
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dominating Google
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I'm tired of Safeway produce it has no flavor, Apple's would be yellow on the inside, white corn turned dark yellow as it cooked and was mush with no flavor,..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years..."